Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Combi Boiler Question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ApprenticeTom

Hey guys,

just wondering, can you bend 22mm 90's up into the valves or is there not enough pipe left? I know you can with 15 but I've always used elbows, I've never tried it and I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to give it a a go

Thanks

Only the ecotec plus comes with pre formed bends for flow and return. Ecotec pro only gives you DHW and PRV. I've tried it by bending but there is no room for clipping if you do it.

Can you remember how much more distance you'd need, say I hung the boiler off the wall a couple of inches with a board of some kind? Thanks

Was surprised it took that long

Street elbows will fit into the compression fittings, question DO YOU KNOW WHAT A STREET ELBOW IS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Combi Boiler Question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock