Search the forum,

Discuss Vailant ecotec plus 837 - Water Pressure (and Temp) Seems to High at c.3.3 Bar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hammy

Hello

Boiler is functioning ok but when I happened to open and check the dials/readings I noticed that when the heating is switched on the pressure rises to c.3.3 Bar (dial goes into the top red zone) and the temperature rises to about 74 degrees. Once the heating goes off the pressure dial drops back into the grey zone and temp down to c.40-50 degrees. Have also noticed that when THEN hot water is run at the same time, the pressure does drop (just about back in to grey zone of dial but near the top end). Is this ok and if not what could need fixing?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hammy

leave well alone and when it eventually fails to light call in a technician to fix a simple problem. Could be your pressure gauge is reading high as well as they are cheap n cheerful rubbish normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vailant ecotec plus 837 - Water Pressure (and Temp) Seems to High at c.3.3 Bar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see the pressure has gone up. For example yesterday it was set at 1.3 heating was switched on and when it reached its temp it went upto 1.9 so no issues...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such as the following? Cold water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 2 seconds Hot water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 5 seconds Gas combi boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock