Discuss Vailaint eco tech plus 4 bar pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
I've got 4 bar on the digital display but when I've let some pressure out f75 kicks in low water sensor this is at 3 bar anyone know why this is maybe need a new sensor?

prv lifts below 3 bar so looks like display problem has it got the pressure gauge inside low on the right

Sounds like it will probably be the pressure sensor. F75 is when the boiler hasn't picked up a pressure rise when the pump kicks in. Check the manual gauge. I would totally drain the boiler, then if you're still getting a pressure reading on the digital gauge, change the sensor. Also check the boilers not sludged up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vailaint eco tech plus 4 bar pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock