Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unvented or water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My partner and me have bought a house and it's all electric, we have a vented cylinder in the airing cupboard but I am taking one of the walls down so have got to remove the tank stand for the cwsc so was thinking of just putting a little under counter water heater in as all I've got to feed is 1 sink and 1 basin, there is no bath and currently has electric shower.

Now I'm thinking of maybe putting a small unvented in as I think it may be cheaper to heat off economy 7 even though I will be heating a load more water than I actually need.

Little unvented water heater off Eco will be very good and you can get spares later on eg immersions etc without getting shafted

I was going to say an unvented would give you greater flexibility in the future

Would you not want gas central heating?

No gas in the village.

No room to put oil tank or bulk storage LPG, don't really want small LPG bottles and we are not looking to stay over 5 years so don't want to fork out a fortune on a heat pump.

At the moment it has electric underfloor heating which according to the neighbours is not that bad to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented or water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock