Currently reading:
unvented cylinders

Discuss unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadia69

Gas Engineer
are all unvented cylinder imersion heater bosses the same size the one i am changing is a 2inch thread also the cylinder is just over 2 years old and the 2 elements have gone already they have a sticker telling you on the stat not to adjust it is set at 60 degrees the one i changed i put it down to 50 degrees (hard water area) bearing in mind they are not that accurate plus or minus 5 degrees, these elements are incoloy and the will not change as they are out of guarantee

You need a g3 qualified engineer . Your legally prevented from working on it as it's basically a 300kg bomb.

Ask them if you can get a titanium one due to the water quality

also advise the customer they need a water softener.

Or your head being banged with a brick wall. You can control your head it's all the bricks that build the wall.

Nadia. You know full well you must only use manufacturers parts with uv. To do otherwise is both illegal and unprofessional.

This thread is now closed to prevent further trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock