Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss UFH Manifold pump problem. Advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 3 month old Wunda 9 zone manifold with a Grundfos pump connected to the the wiring centre. It has been working fine until recently when the system stopped working and it turned out the pump had a fault. The pump was replaced and worked for a day and now the new pump seems to have blow too. There is hot water as far as the pump but nothing is getting through and I suspect this isnt just a pump problem. The lights on both pumps stopped flickering and didnt power up after I flicked the power. The pump does have power to it as ive checked the cable for volts

What could keep blowing these pumps? A few hours before the lights went out on it tonight the system stopped working and I was trying to figure out why it wasnt flowing.

Im lost and my plumber hasnt a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UFH Manifold pump problem. Advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock