Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss True Story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spudhater

While working for a company a few years back , i was installing a new boiler with a vert flue in a purpose built boiler house ( flat roof) in an old peoples home.I had drilled the flat roof and was measuring up the Vert flue, the boiler was on the wall, casing open , electrics panel open ...

Unbeknown to me, they had a " plumber " in at one stage to install a basin in one of the "old gits " room, his way of terminating the waste was straight out onto the small pitched roof which ran onto the flat roof and then down to the storm drain..

Can you see what is coming next......................................:(

The "OLD GIT" could not be bothered to go to the toilet in the night so must have used the basin instead..( leaving the plug in)

And in the morning he let the lot go..:eek::eek::eek:

You could smell it before it arrived, all down my hands, neck,face, boiler control panel.. stinking of RANCID **** on a Friday morning:mad::mad:

Left there and then,never went back to the job, got a verbal warning from the office from some jumped up tart who was shagging her way up ladder..

The look on her face when i told her.. "**** you,**** the job, if you want the van it will be on the drive"

Made me me feel much better, and i had two job offers on the Monday so all i lost was a weeks pay....worth it..:D:D

That's nasty! Imagine cleaning it off the boiler controls.

Do you know who eventually had to go back and "get you out the sh*t"? no pun intended :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to True Story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock