Discuss Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Gobbo, check out the posts by this troll and also check your profile page for comments left by it.

who

I have just had this message from him/her. I do not know him/her, quite unsettling.

89A7E4AB-40C3-42D9-94BD-7E01258A2A8D.png

Yep. Sorting it now. Can you please keep an eye or check on the above for me please mate. Do not like the feel of it all at all.

already sorted both accounts

Shaun, there's been a spate of these on other forum this week.

there has keep pushing them back, hard sometimes

Apparently I have a second conversation, haven't read it yet.
Can you delete without opening it I wonder.

Apparently I have a second conversation, haven't read it yet.
Can you delete without opening it I wonder.

Yes you should

Is this virus / hacking messages folks are getting ?
Crazy

Just some brain dead moron looking to provoke reactions, best thing is not to react which is where I failed to take my own advice. :(

Same person as before you think?

Not sure Harvest, but the attempted communication with members is now regular, so could well be just one or two people targeting here.
I know similar Trolling is happening on other forums.
I just thought that one was particularly sinister

Reply to Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock