Search the forum,

Discuss Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Gobbo, check out the posts by this troll and also check your profile page for comments left by it.

who

I have just had this message from him/her. I do not know him/her, quite unsettling.

89A7E4AB-40C3-42D9-94BD-7E01258A2A8D.png

Yep. Sorting it now. Can you please keep an eye or check on the above for me please mate. Do not like the feel of it all at all.

already sorted both accounts

Shaun, there's been a spate of these on other forum this week.

there has keep pushing them back, hard sometimes

Apparently I have a second conversation, haven't read it yet.
Can you delete without opening it I wonder.

Apparently I have a second conversation, haven't read it yet.
Can you delete without opening it I wonder.

Yes you should

Is this virus / hacking messages folks are getting ?
Crazy

Just some brain dead moron looking to provoke reactions, best thing is not to react which is where I failed to take my own advice. :(

Reply to Troll alert tonight. Troll alert. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock