Discuss Triton Trance electric shower suddenly wont heat fully. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

northernmonkeyz

Hi all,
I have had a look on the internet to see if I can get this sorted without having to post but I can't figure it out!
Basically we have a Triton Trance 2nd generation electric shower which we bought and had installed 20 months ago.
It's always worked great with good power and is nice and hot, however the other day it wouldn't heat unless we had the temp at its highest and even then it's not that hot.
We have plenty of pressure at the setting we normally use but its stone cold at that setting.
Prior to finding out that it wasn't working on Monday morning (great start to the day) the day before I had to turn off the water at the mains as we had a leak downstairs which we have now sorted.
We turned the water on and everything else was fine, until we tried the shower.
ON the boiler I noticed the pressure was way down so I upped it to 1 and thats sorted now.
Could turning the water off at the mains cause this shower issue?

I contacted Triton and its under warranty as under 2 years old but without the receipt they wont help and we dont have it!
Any ideas what we could try to fix it?
Thanks,
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Trance electric shower suddenly wont heat fully. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a Madrid 2 Triton shower, I had it for 6 years then one day it started to run cold, so I purchased a Triton Seville shower and changed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock