Discuss Triton Lima shower problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sfc

Recently had a Triton Lima 9.8kw shower installed in our bathroom after a Mira sport packed up. Water supply fed off of mains. The problem is, The shower has been ok for about a week but has suddenly stopped getting hot. Does anybody know what this might be? Thanks to anyone that can help

It sounds like a faulty unit and will be covered under the warranty. Get your plumber back to have a look at it in the first instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Lima shower problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is...
Replies
Views
Hi have got Triton t80 shower has been fine for 2 years then suddenly stopped working ie: no water , replaced solenoid coil just the same plenty...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock