Discuss Triton Jade Low Presure light fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drip001

Not sure if anyone can help, the wife ran the shower when we had a mains water supply failure for a minute or so while looking for a reason as to why there was no water coming out.....! so the waters back on but the shower will only run cold water and the low presure light is on. It has three temp settings on the front. The two set for hot the low presure light stays on but when you turn it to cold the low presure light goes off, when running the taps it all works normally and plenty of pressure.
Be good if I could sort this without spending on a new shower. Thanks
D

hi there
the showers only around £50 at the bad side!.
think these need purging, take the shower head off and run cold setting only then introduce low warm setting. page 13 in the manual
if it gets warm then turn up to full. tou may have filter blockage! page 17
otherwise the element may have overheated and blown with lack of water.
not worth replacing parts so new shower needed.

http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/media/custom/upload/File-1379590185.pdf

Thanks, I'll have a look. The shower was in the house when I bought it, just a sumer it was a few quid to replace so will just sort another. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Jade Low Presure light fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock