Search the forum,

Discuss Tricking water in cistern in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My cistern is trickling water and I’ve tried altering the fill level but no change.
any help greatly appreciated.
i do have a video of the issue but can’t upload on here.

Duff rubber diaphram in valve. Depending on type of valve, doew it stop if you lift float up.

Reply to Tricking water in cistern in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a few threads with similar issues to mine, but none are exact. My conceala 2 cistern flushes fine, fills up and stops. But then it periodically flushes some, but not all of its contents to the toilet bowl. This happens pretty frequently. At least twice an hour. I have tried 2 new...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of everything it appears that there is no water coming in, its mains fed and no sign of leak anywhere , we have checked the isolation valve and its not faulty...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock