Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry arif7,
i did not know that they have changed how they do it. have you tried asking if they will switch you on to the new course

have a look on the website they dont do foundation must of changed, ask if you can switch to an nvq course

Last edited by a moderator:
what you on about stop moaning? the nvq stuff must all be new because when i started it was just city and guilds foundation, intermediate and advanced. When you get ****ed about i think i got every right to moan along with thousands of other people about t4ts!

I suggest you alter the tone of your posts please...and if you swear again you will be removed from here...( read the rules)

thanks..

sorry arif7,
i did not know that they have changed how they do it. have you tried asking if they will switch you on to the new course

have a look on the website they dont do foundation must of changed, ask if you can switch to an nvq course

I didnt swear i blanked it out to show how much ive been messed about. Ive heard so many bad things about them and been through the bad stuff with them aswell so i dont want to switch to any other course just want my money back and to forget about them.

Ive looked on a lot of other forums aswel where plumbers and employers have commented and they have said that even when you get your nvq's they still will not take you on if you have gained it from a training company like t4ts for a number of reasons.

Re: train 4 trade skills scenario 4

Done the 4th senario, want some tips and advice??

tony bryden from train 4 trade skills

hi i had 2.5 hours interview today from a college adviser a so called person who seemed very nice but at the end i realized he was a salesman turning up in a black audi wanting to discuss the plumbing course where he talked about the shortages being out their however i have a relative in the plumbing trade who says because the down turn plumbers are not needed as much as the gov, say. any way tony discussed my situation such as my debts too wanted to know about my work history the things i had done i live in batley but i found it a very intense interview at the end then he discussed the costs by the end i felt if i had the money would have signed up.... if its a scam i must say its a very good one. any way the costs involved was £3950 or 22.50 per week i think they offer you fianance for the coursethe domestic course part lasts for 1 year which involves 6 weeks practical the rest is theory and virtual relialty training on the computer... their after another year for nvq level 3 and gas training. the full training including the proffesional part costs £5700 and or £35 a week.

he was still insistant their is work out their and claimed after doing the first year... could work doing basic plumbing to pay for the course it is still a loan you have to pay it is quicker than college he claimed full training takes in all about 2-3 years he claimed.

but given what plumbers are saying as well as my relative it appears work is short so maybe becoming a plumber is not a good idea but he was insisting that you need qualifications in a set trade to make a good living and was banging on about this he was saying the evening welding course i was doing wont get me any where as its only a certificate it seems i wont be able to get a job at all based on what he saying very depressing he kept going on about how does it feel to be unemployed how depressed does it make you.. what do you people think? thanks for reading...

Re: tony bryden from train 4 trade skills

what do you people think? thanks for reading...

I think this schmuck wants a slap, he's picking on the vulnerable by selling them a false route to a new profitable life!

Economic downturn, no work, people have debts, etc....... Why not spend the recession re-training to be a plumber with small 'learning loan' (whats the apr?) and re-pay it when you earn your first weeks paycheck of £3500!

And another point if its going to take you 2-3 years you might aswell do an apprenticeship and there cheaper prob cost around £3-£4K for 3 - 4 college years?! (please correct me if im wrong!)

Best place to look for an apprenticeship is within a maintenance company, someone big involved with public money, or there supply chain.

But this guy has no right to go through your personal circumstances and make opinions trying to butter you up, its just wrong and makes my blood boil! if you want advice ask a plumber, pick one out the yellow pages they will be more use than some c*nt in a flash car trying to get you signed up on the never never by manipulating you when weve all got the economic dowturn cloud hanging over our heads.

This guy is a ****...end off!

Virtual reality training the only virtual reality is this course...... is the work which is crying out to be done virtual reality aswel? he is a ****

Rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: T4TS, Starting my practical tomorrow

Hi all, like the posts, am currently doing Train 4 Trade Skills also, currently on the water regs. So was the first session of practicals 2 weeks long? was the accomodation expensive? Is anyone from the Essex area doing this course also?

cheers

Bill

Re: Train 4 trade skills (t4ts)

You've joined the course you say?

What are they saying on the course? Do they help to get your work at the end or are you going self-employed?

Keep us posted. I'm sure the fee's are the same across the board though.

i was told by t4t that there isn't a centre in guildford & one opening soon in luton, but they do pay up to £300 per week for accomodation/expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock