Search the forum,

Discuss This could be very useful… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macackau

Maybe I'm a bit sad by came across this website today and was well chuffed. You won't need it often but when you do I reckon it'll be a life saver

Radiator-parts: Home Radiator Bleed Screw

They send you a box of various sizes, you pick the one you want, send back the rest and they refund you the cost of the box less the pin you took! They even put a 2nd class stamp and envelope label in the box!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice site.
Like the wall brackets for cast rads.

No prices though???

£24.75 for the box, £15 refunded after you take the one you need and return the rest. Could save a lot of hassle for a tenner, but then looking at it another way - a tenner is a lot of money for a bleed screw...

Real handy to have few old style spares ,

Good little website, might help someone out of a hole, not having to replace the whole rad

Maybe I'm a bit sad by came across this website today and was well chuffed. You won't need it often but when you do I reckon it'll be a life saver

Radiator-parts: Home Radiator Bleed Screw

They send you a box of various sizes, you pick the one you want, send back the rest and they refund you the cost of the box less the pin you took! They even put a 2nd class stamp and envelope label in the box!
I didn't know you could get a socket so small to fit a bleed screw :/

I hate when the edges are rounded and you can't bleed the rad.

How do you guys get around this?

I didn't know you could get a socket so small to fit a bleed screw :/

I hate when the edges are rounded and you can't bleed the rad.

How do you guys get around this?

Worst case I use these. They really aren't as bad as they look Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This could be very useful… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
I would be very grateful if someone can give me some advice on the following. I have a Worcester 28Si II combi boiler in the house where I live, the hot water side is working fine, however I have an issue on the radiator heading side. When the heating is on the bar pressure is going very...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right section to post this, so here goes. If not, my apologies, newbie here. I am removing a radiator in my 1995 wimpy house (Im sure that strikes terror into the heart of any experienced builder) for decorating purposes. Let's just say they never mist coated...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock