Discuss Thermostatic angled valve question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessiethecat

Hi all,
I've purchased some Valves online and they've come with a brass washer I'm just wondering which side the washers go in. The washer does come apart and one side is larger than the other.
ive attached a picture if that's any help.
thanks Jessie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 24
8 or 10mm reducers?
The largest part fits in pipe to the valve, if required, not on the radiator side.

Last edited:
Hi Jessie, those 'washers' are reducing sets and go in the bottom of the valve if your pipes are 10mm. If your pipes are 15mm you can discard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic angled valve question? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I'm hoping someone here can help. The radiators in my living room aren't heating as well as the radiator in bedroom, hall and bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock