1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Them red things that flex to catch water - Name? in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. EvilDrPorkChop

    EvilDrPorkChop GSR

    As the thread title says, what's the name of them red things that you can change shape to catch water? Someone has mentioned them on here before but cannot find the thread.
  2. scott_d

    scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Nerrad sell them I think
    I have a green one
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. ShaunCorbs

    ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Versa funnel
  4. townfanjon

    townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Blue visqueen and a bit of gaffa tape lol
  5. Ben-gee

    Ben-gee Plumber

    Blue triangular ones in our merchants with 10/15/22 holes to ‘clip’ around pipes - they are called plumb tubs.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. EvilDrPorkChop

    EvilDrPorkChop GSR

    I've already got a couple of them, they are quite useful but a bit flimsy. I'm finding my old celebrations tub at the minute is quite useful :D along with the Norpak butter tubs from Aldi. Now they really are useful :p
    • Like Like x 2
  7. cmarkr

    cmarkr GSR

    I’ve got a formafunnel there made for the automotive industry but there brilliant to catch condensate traps and such like.. Moss Europe sells them from memory
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cailean

    Cailean Plumber

    Nerrad Tools make them, but when cutting into pipework you really can't beat a wet vac. A cat litter tray from Poundland fits nicely under most radiators too.
Similar Threads - things flex catch Forum Date
Grohe tap fitting 15mm flexi vs 21(?)mm valve thread Valves & Taps Jun 23, 2019
Tap flexi on a school Water Regulations Jun 14, 2019