Discuss The only pipe cutter you will ever need... in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Looks great for new installations, not very useful for alterations in place though. I'm perfectly happy with my slices and old style pipe cutter on the rare occasions I use it, only when working on sizes bigger than 28mm.

I bought one after someone revived this thread, lovely thing actually. Works beautifully with little deformation, high quality pipe cutter.

IMG_0452.JPG

How little can you cut ?

How little can you cut ?
Yeah, first thing I tried...at a push if you're careful and rotate the pipe in the jaw initially to get it truely scored, between 3 and 4 mm. Around 4mm then if you take into account the thickness of the cutting wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Reply to The only pipe cutter you will ever need... in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, I've looked into a few existing topics but they looked a bit different. My boiler Flexicom 18sx, or the pipes right around the...
Replies
Views
The Mrs bought me a digital shower (Mira Platinum- Gravity Fed) for my birthday. Obviously it was for her really...
Replies
Views
Back