Discuss The new transit connect trend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking vans. If I was after a small one that's what I'd be after.

I had the new full size transit and it was a beauty- still no transporter, but a good, nice & easy van to drive.

if there anything like our full size transit fords are very reliable,its never gone wrong

I've looked at one 800 miles ford demo 100 k warranty deep impact blue every option as it was a demo on a 14 plate. £11000

I don't need a big van anymore everything I get. Gets delivered by the best merchant in the uk. WILLIAMS !

I know dude :p
They look pretty snazzy, if you got 11k to drop on one go for it :D

My accountant said time I get the tax relief and vat back. It's more like £8k. It looks stunning in deep impact blue. Also mocked up the livery mmmmmmmmm dribble lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The new transit connect trend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What size coupler do I need to connect soil pipe to main drain - please see photos
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock