Search the forum,

Discuss The new transit connect trend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Thoughts please

Nice looking vans. If I was after a small one that's what I'd be after.

I had the new full size transit and it was a beauty- still no transporter, but a good, nice & easy van to drive.

if there anything like our full size transit fords are very reliable,its never gone wrong

I've looked at one 800 miles ford demo 100 k warranty deep impact blue every option as it was a demo on a 14 plate. ÂŁ11000

I don't need a big van anymore everything I get. Gets delivered by the best merchant in the uk. WILLIAMS !

I know dude :p
They look pretty snazzy, if you got 11k to drop on one go for it :D

My accountant said time I get the tax relief and vat back. It's more like ÂŁ8k. It looks stunning in deep impact blue. Also mocked up the livery mmmmmmmmm dribble lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a caddy 7speed DSG Highline. I've only done 700 miles in it upto now but the muts nuts

I've had mine bout 3 mths pro and cons with all vans It is the smoothest van Ive drove but too much space used up in cockpit massive dashboard resulting in less room in back.
i can get a 1700 bath in at a push. Got gizmos like top radio and Bluetooth
and some other problems you get with fords like pats falling of after a week
but overall better than my last van a vw caddy max

I fill up and it says 500 miles till empty but I get around 400 miles out of it
Not the best hey but a least is only ÂŁ1.10 a litre now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The new transit connect trend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock