Search the forum,

Discuss The best limescale remover???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeRead

My friend has a cobi boiler and has an electrical limescale remover (there useless!!) what is the best remover??? could you post a link to the product.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend has a cobi boiler and has an electrical limescale remover (there useless!!) what is the best remover??? could you post a link to the product.

Thanks
Joe

Are you asking for advice on removing limescale or products that (allegedly) prevent its build up?

Google Spirits of Salts.
That'll do the job.

This is what we use, also know as hydrochloric acid nowadays. It's also good for getting rid of unwanted dead bodies but works magnificently as a descaler in it's spare time. Not for the faint hearted, you need full protective gear and breathing apparatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The best limescale remover???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have repeatedly low water pressure from my taps and shower - but only on my first floor - due to having filters blocked by some substance that is not sediment or limescale. The crystals are easily crushed and slightly waxy,slimey. I had their chemistry analysed at work. It is not sediment...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder how to remove it so I can change the valve pine inside the handle. I don't want to put too much force and damage the handle. Can anyone give me...
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums. I can't get a hacksaw blade in between the wall and the plate and I can't get any thin windscreen cutter wire in as there is no gap. I don't really...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it, but am struggling to work out if the aerator in the tap is removable. I can see 'Airforce' written on the side of the aerator and the aerator has...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock