• Thread starter kirkgas
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 647
  • tax

Discuss Tax rebate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

Did I mention to you boys and girls that I got a tax rebate cheque in the other week for just under £1600?
Just to add that this week I got another rebate for just over £1400, so I'm well chuffed haha

taxman paid me back twice last year, sent the second cheque back via the accountant as hmrc had got it wrong again!!! This year they asked me to pay my tax as they cant take it off my paye, £3.40 is too small to account for :)

Did I mention to you boys and girls that I got a tax rebate cheque in the other week for just under £1600?
Just to add that this week I got another rebate for just over £1400, so I'm well chuffed haha
Always nice to get some back just don't tell the wife mine would be shopping for shoes or sodding handbags before the chq had cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tax rebate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
I've had a 1400x900 shower tray fitted at the end of a 1400 wide bathroom so essentially in an alcove. I wanted to get a glass panel of just...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock