Discuss Tap ID x 2 please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

Customer has 2 bidets with badly dripping taps. Both mixers are ceramic disc. Thought they might be ideal/armitage but there not. I think theyre the same tap just with different heads. Can anyone id them please so I can get the correct valves. If it can't be id'd I will get a few of the screwfix generic things and try my luck. Thanks in advance.

20161128_135929.jpg
20161128_135829.jpg

Could be anything?

Best way is to remove the cartridge. Count the splines and measure the spline diameter, disc diameter, height overall and spline height.
Then look on here. There must be a couple of hundred!

Bathroom, Heating, Plumbing Spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap ID x 2 please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question. I have a leaking kitchen tap. I'm a bit confused on the part I need to get. On Screwfix I can see "Flomasta 1/2 inch BSP...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to...
Replies
Views
Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn...
Replies
Views
Back