Discuss Tag People in Posts (Like Facebook and Twitter and stuff) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Not sure if we had this before, I can't remember.

But you can tag people in posts. Like this.

@Lou
@croppie
@Plumbstar Tom

Just use the @ symbol as you would anywhere else.

Why what does it do/ add?
Last time I asked some dumbwit said "It`s what the kids do".

Reactions: Dan
Why what does it do/ add?
Last time I asked some dumbwit said "It`s what the kids do".

@rpm It notifies the person you have tagged so they know you've mentioned them. I got an alert that I was mentioned by @Dan in this thread so I have come over to check it out :)

Thanks Lou, been getting the alert (in the top right hand corner) anyway however not getting the alert in my email inbox like I used to. Have followed Dan`s links and unclicked and re clicked all the boxes to no avail.

Thanks Lou, been getting the alert (in the top right hand corner) anyway however not getting the alert in my email inbox like I used to. Have followed Dan`s links and unclicked and re clicked all the boxes to no avail.
I'll take a look at it.

Like I said, hang in there. The system is updating a lot. And sending emails out will be in batches. And we've sent a few mass emails out. It'll catch up later or tomorrow. Then should always be instant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tag People in Posts (Like Facebook and Twitter and stuff) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back