Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tag People in Posts (Like Facebook and Twitter and stuff) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Not sure if we had this before, I can't remember.

But you can tag people in posts. Like this.

@Lou
@croppie
@Plumbstar Tom

Just use the @ symbol as you would anywhere else.

Why what does it do/ add?
Last time I asked some dumbwit said "It`s what the kids do".

Reactions: Dan
Why what does it do/ add?
Last time I asked some dumbwit said "It`s what the kids do".

@rpm It notifies the person you have tagged so they know you've mentioned them. I got an alert that I was mentioned by @Dan in this thread so I have come over to check it out :)

Thanks Lou, been getting the alert (in the top right hand corner) anyway however not getting the alert in my email inbox like I used to. Have followed Dan`s links and unclicked and re clicked all the boxes to no avail.

Thanks Lou, been getting the alert (in the top right hand corner) anyway however not getting the alert in my email inbox like I used to. Have followed Dan`s links and unclicked and re clicked all the boxes to no avail.
I'll take a look at it.

Like I said, hang in there. The system is updating a lot. And sending emails out will be in batches. And we've sent a few mass emails out. It'll catch up later or tomorrow. Then should always be instant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tag People in Posts (Like Facebook and Twitter and stuff) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock