Discuss T4TS Course..If your on it get in touch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamz, ive pointed this out before and got called 'negative'!! apparently its negative to say your only getting a tech cert and this isnt industry recognised. only for the to part with their money and then near the end say, hey im only getting a tech cert, i thought id be a plumber for £5k the salesman err i mean advisor told me

We'll wait for the daytime telly ads in a year or two

Have you had a plumbing course in the last xx years? Call dodgy lawyers today on 08xxxxxxx for an immediate consultation:):):)

Hey hows it going .... how far vare we ??? Get in touch ok or drop me a line..

Sorry stevo musta filled wrong header in, still got to use the site properly ..!

most feedback has suggested websites dont work well, this is the first post ive seen saying it has paid off

Does nobody signing up for these courses ever bother to find out or research exactly what you are getting for your money before parting with it?

I tried it and got no luck, I ended up with information on dodgy products, holidays and everything else, but not T4TS or any other training provider.

Now i don't know much about these different certificates as things have changed a lot since i did mine and even when i employ an apprentice they just go to collage and get their SVQ and a JIB card.
But
It took less than a minute to find these

Plumbing Course - Train to be a Plumber with Train4TradeSkills
Bottom line of 2nd last paragraph.

[DLMURL="http://www.cityandguilds.com/48182.html#"]Certificate in Plumbing | Plumbing | City & Guilds |[/DLMURL]
Click on "Your questions"
Then "which level is right for me"
Then if you are thinking of spending a lot of money on this read through the Key Document at the bottom.

"You can be confident your qualification is well respected within your industry."
Don't believe that bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS Course..If your on it get in touch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock