Search the forum,

Discuss System Boiler & Unvented Cylinder Install In Leeds - ASAP Start in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77956

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I have purchased the boiler Viessmann 200-W 35KW and I am quite happy to also buy the radiators, unvented cylinder and filter along with all other materials required.[/FONT]

I am seeking a gas engineer with unvented installation licence that is available to start asap although I can wait up to around 2 weeks.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My house is in Leeds LS17

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
· [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Remove & [/FONT]decommission[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] existing gravity heating system – Gas Boiler, Water Tanks, Existing Radiators and Cylinder. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Flush & Clean System.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Install Fernox TF1 Filter & Inhibitors or Adey MagnaClean Professional 22mm Filter).[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Install Viessmann 200-W 35KW and Standard Flu in Loft.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Install Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder 250L or 300L in Loft.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Install 15 Double Panel Radiators with TRV's & Lockshields (+ 3 more radiators would be chrome towel radiators).[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Install Nest 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Generation to Heating and Hot Water.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· Feeds for Washing Machine & Dryer in garage & for new en-suite – hot cold and waste and connect to existing soil stack.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]· All copper pipes, existing coppers can be retain where required, some existing pipes may need to be upgraded to 28mm as boiler is to be placed in the loft. Ensure minimum 22mm piping is in place throughout.[/FONT]

I am also looking for 3 bathrooms and 1 toilet to be fitted afterwards.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Anyone interested send me a private message please.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/FONT]

An exciting opportunity for somebody... If you're interested please contact the op directly.

OP.

More than one thread on the same subject constitutes spamming, for which you run the risk of being banned.

Don't do it!

Anyone interested in this job will contact you, we've got more than a few members up in that there Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to System Boiler & Unvented Cylinder Install In Leeds - ASAP Start in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock