Discuss Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamworthy Modumax. That's my boiler of the moment.

Good luck!

I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Hamworthy Modumax. That's my boiler of the moment.

Good luck!

I'll be watching this thread with interest.

big house? and have you check ip addy its not a modd winding us up??????

In terms of what? Spec, price?

Vaillant tech rep told me this over the phone - Pro is cheaper because it uses more plastic parts rather than brass/copper.

Nothing to do with the size of heat exchanger built in filling loop, user interface or the aesthetics then? I've only been fitting 3 a week for the last 5 years so what would I know !

have a look at ideal logic then and you will see what i mean

Ideal VOGUE COMBI(their top of the range)

Up to 1:7 modulation(but Baxi Platinum Combi has a massive 1:10 modulation ratio)
Stainless steel HE
89.1%
10.6L/min@35

So far decent spec. But I cannot see dB level +power consumption when idle/burning at max on their spec sheet. Therefore cannot be compared to other boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock