Discuss Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ?????? its still very energy efferent that all what matters

But its not most energy efficient. The difference is 8.3% from your boilers kw output. It all adds up. I would also like a boiler with passive flue gas heat recovery +it to work in condensing mode for hot tap water as well, but that`s asking too much :D Then I would need to manufacture one myself.

Last edited:
You need the the Ferroli Lamborghini boiler... If there no longer making that you need a Ravenheat...

You need the the Ferroli Lamborghini boiler... If there no longer making that you need a Ravenheat...

:D you can pick a colour as well

Lambo not being made any more. Just checked Ferroli top boiler - Modena HE. Not impressed. 27kw uses 100w when burning. No w specified when idle. Also just 11.1L/min@35 isnt anything impressive. Noise level not specified at all. Doesn`t mention if heat exchanger is stainless steel or aluminum.

Ravenheat uses aluminum heat exchanger, not option for me, I only want best :) Worcester also uses aluminum only, every model.

Last edited:
I want a car that seats 7, gives 90 mpg, does 0-60 in 4 secs, has 4WD, 25,000 mile service intervals, costs under £8k and offers a 7 yr unlimited mileage warranty.

All of those features are available. You just can't have them all in the same car.

My personal view is that you are misunderstanding the various claimed features of boilers. BOILERS don't have set efficiencies, except on a test rig. Its the INSTALLED SYSTEM that has an efficiency, and that depends on design, installation, commissioning, controls (both in terms of capability, but more importants user understanding) as well as a host of other issues - apart from the system.

If you will forgive me for saying so, this is a classic case of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suggest gas combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock