Discuss Sub Contract Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozcan

Hi All,

Does anyone also know if any companies are looking for sub contractors currently in the Kent and South East London area also?

We'r all in the same boat Ozcan, not much going on in the construction industry, the odd small site and thats it, Got a local Co here with there plumbers on a 3 day week, and thats only the ones they have kept on, Keep hereing about some large sites but been put off for another couple of years, Some large council rebuild going on in Plymouth, , spoke to a painter on this job tells me rate of pay less than it was 10 years ago, Plumbers refuse to do price work due to low rates, so stay on books, Area over run with new plumbers in new vans, that is causeing rates to fall even lower, If you can get £8.00 pr hr here you are on top money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sub Contract Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock