Discuss Strong bath required. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
guys , I have a , dare I say large-ish lady who needs a new bath , she showers , the kids bath , there is no room for the usual P - shaped bath . She isnt keen on a steel bath so I need a standard 700 x 1700 bath but a strong one .
Any ideas , thank you in advance .

citys and others do one begins with k (cant think of the name)

edit kaldewei

What about these bud . cheers kop

Screenshot_20190731-204750.png

Screenshot_20190731-204839.png

Eastbrook carronite baths seem to be rock solid. Feet are shocking though. Not cheap.

I installed a bath a customer supplied a few weeks ago thought it was going to be shocking was really solid I cant remember the name of it but it was only £300 ish from plumbase.

Eastbrook carronite baths seem to be rock solid. Feet are shocking though. Not cheap.

I installed a bath a customer supplied a few weeks ago thought it was going to be shocking was really solid I cant remember the name of it but it was only £300 ish from plumbase.
I agree about the carron bath mate

Basically any bath thats 8mm plus thick Jon. Thing is she pay a huge price compared to the steel equiv.
As already mentioned, the Kaldewei Euroa(?) or Bette do 2.5 & 3.5mm versions. Both get a proper 25yr warranty and both stick by those too in my experience.
She'll pay prob 2.5 times plus for plastic of equiv strength. Id also say she needs at least a 750 wide too. I have :eek:

Reply to Strong bath required. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into...
Replies
Views
T
Afternoon all. New sink and WC being added to attic room. No shower or bath. This "room" will not have a door as such but a curtained doorway...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock