Search the forum,

Discuss Strong bath required. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
guys , I have a , dare I say large-ish lady who needs a new bath , she showers , the kids bath , there is no room for the usual P - shaped bath . She isnt keen on a steel bath so I need a standard 700 x 1700 bath but a strong one .
Any ideas , thank you in advance .

citys and others do one begins with k (cant think of the name)

edit kaldewei

What about these bud . cheers kop

Screenshot_20190731-204750.png

Screenshot_20190731-204839.png

Eastbrook carronite baths seem to be rock solid. Feet are shocking though. Not cheap.

I installed a bath a customer supplied a few weeks ago thought it was going to be shocking was really solid I cant remember the name of it but it was only ÂŁ300 ish from plumbase.

Eastbrook carronite baths seem to be rock solid. Feet are shocking though. Not cheap.

I installed a bath a customer supplied a few weeks ago thought it was going to be shocking was really solid I cant remember the name of it but it was only ÂŁ300 ish from plumbase.
I agree about the carron bath mate

Basically any bath thats 8mm plus thick Jon. Thing is she pay a huge price compared to the steel equiv.
As already mentioned, the Kaldewei Euroa(?) or Bette do 2.5 & 3.5mm versions. Both get a proper 25yr warranty and both stick by those too in my experience.
She'll pay prob 2.5 times plus for plastic of equiv strength. Id also say she needs at least a 750 wide too. I have :eek:

Reply to Strong bath required. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it is earthed. The new tap will use flexible tails and so will not be earth bonded. My initial search for information suggests that there is no legal...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock