Discuss Sponsored thread - deals on Worcester, Ideal, Magnaclean, Lowara and others in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

This weeks email flyer has just gone out, here are the deals

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/worcester-24i-junior-combi.html"]Worcester 24i Junior[/DLMURL] £575 + vat boiler only

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/lowara-ecocirc-25-4-bare-pump.html"]Lowara Eco-circ 25-4[/DLMURL] A rated pump £59.95

Salus iT500 Internet enabled programmable stat £99 + VAT

Magnaclean Pro 2 22mm filter £64.95 + VAT

Cassellie Regal Thermostatic bar mixer and sliding rail kit £29 + VAT

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/aqueous-logic-inhibitor-twin-pack.html"]Aqueous Logic inhibitor twin pack[/DLMURL] £12.99 + VAT

Adey Magnacleanse Mack 01 flushing system £299 + VAT

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-combination-boilers/independent-c24clock-flue-1340.html"]Ideal Independent C24 Combi, including standard flue and plug in timer clock[/DLMURL] £399 + VAT

As usual, orders over £100 + VAT to the UK Mainland are carriage-free.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Ray, is this offer only on the web or can I get it Esher in the morning ?

Coolio installing my 1st worcester next week thank you very much Ray.

hi Ray, is this offer only on the web or can I get it Esher in the morning ?

Only on the web Clive. Although we could arrange for you to collect it from Esher if they have the stock that you want. (Or wait an extra day and we will ship it to them).

I'll just leave a note for the courier driver to stick it behind gate as I'm out and about on Monday, Thanks Ray

Wheres my dislike button...

Well if ideal marketing weren't such a pack of bell ends it would be there boilers on display in my showroom and not Worcester Bosch. 8 months of promises pffft, Took worcester 2 weeks. therefore all sales through shop now go to Worcester.

Well if ideal marketing weren't such a pack of bell ends it would be there boilers on display in my showroom and not Worcester Bosch. 8 months of promises pffft, Took worcester 2 weeks. therefore all sales through shop now go to Worcester.

Have you got some photos of your showroom?
how do you run it.

its only small but i will take some piccies at weekend. my daughter works in there tues,weds,thurs, missus in there friday and son in there saturday. proper keeping it in the family :cheesy:

Agree. Rep for our area is ****e, never around when you want him. Still waiting for my free jacket too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - deals on Worcester, Ideal, Magnaclean, Lowara and others in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
FLASH SALE Tonight only at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk Offers expire at midnight on 23rd Sept 2015 £100 off Worcester CDi combi compact ErP...
Replies
Views
R
So, what have we got for you this weekend? Vaillant - £50 off Ecotec Pro combi 24 ErP and Ecotec Pro Combi 28 ErP Worcester - £50 off all WB...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Calflush powerflushing machine, 2 year warranty, promotional price £399 + VAT SAVE £50 if you order before midnight on Monday 6th Oct and pick one...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
The new book is available on our website now. Right this minute, its not password protected, but as soon as our IT manager makes it back the pub...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock