Search the forum,

Discuss FLASH SALE - tonight only - up to £100 off Worcester, Vaillant and Ideal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bum, just ordered one of the WBs 32cdi yesterday morning to be delivered tomorrow am, assume I can't get this discount tagged on somehow? Worth an ask!

Sorry Leek, but if we backdated the discount to cover all the people who ordered in the last 24 hrs, we would never be able to afford to run a flash sale. :(

Hopefully the timing will fall better for you next time. :)

ideal vogue andit can bedelivered any day. It won't let metakeout the shipping?

I can see the order VI, for a Vogue 26, and there is no shipping. Panic not- you will get your deal, although we may have to call you in the morning to deal with some of the details. :)

No worries Ray, you win some you lose some, to be fair I'm still saving on what terms I get from Plumbase and you deliver to me first thing so don't feel I have lost out too much.

Sorry Leek, but if we backdated the discount to cover all the people who ordered in the last 24 hrs, we would never be able to afford to run a flash sale. :(

Hopefully the timing will fall better for you next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLASH SALE - tonight only - up to £100 off Worcester, Vaillant and Ideal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock