Discuss Sponsored thread - New Year deals at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

The new book is available on our [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/pricebusters/pricebusters_winter2014.pdf"]website[/DLMURL] now.

Right this minute, its not password protected, but as soon as our IT manager makes it back the pub, it will be. The usual password "tradeonly" should open it. No capitals and no spaces.

Headlines are: (all prices exclude VAT)

Logic Plus combi 24kw £539
Logic Plus combi 30kw £599
(Please note the free flue offer to installer connect customers is now finished)

Once you've paid for the flue, that makes the boiler only marginally cheaper than it was last year, but if you weren't getting the free flue, or you wanted a vertical, then you're quids in.

Baxi Duotec HE A 24kw £519
Baxi Duotec HE A 28kw £609
Baxi Duotec HE A 33kw £685
Baxi Duotec HE A 40kw £729

Again, the freebies have stopped. If you liked the freebies, you were better off before. However, if you prefer other makes of filter or controls, then you are better off now.

I reckon Baxi Duotec HEA and Ideal Logic + are the best value for money deals on the market at the moment - both with 7 year warranty.

Ideal Vogue is unchanged at £699 for 24kw, £799 for 32kw and £899 for 40kw - probably the best value for a premium boiler, although they still have a way to go to convince lots of WB and Vaillant users.

Couple of clearance deals:

Logic 18kw heat only (not the plus model) £499
Logic 30kw heat only (not plus) £599

Free jacket with every Grant oil boiler. As voted for by members of this forum. :)

The completely silly deal on Worcester unvented appears on another thread, but come Feb, if you are buying boiler and cylinder together, the WB offer is just ridiculously cheap.

We have the new Grundfos UPS2 (the one that replaces either 15/50 or 15/60 and is fits in exactly the same space) at £89.95. I haven't seen it cheaper anywhere, apart from where contract-supported. It looks a much better bet than the Alpha 2L.

Magnacleanse stays at £299 while stocks last.

Some silly deals on bathroom furniture - try this for size:

500 or 600mm white high gloss BTW unit, with top or front access.
BTW WC pan
Decent wirquin concealed cistern
Heavyweight soft close seat with proper, metal soft close mechanism.

All for £149 + VAT.

Or basin units to match, with unit, basin and mono mixer for just £99 in 450mm, 550mm or 650mm.

We bought 4 lorry loads of that furniture - from the same supplier that we have been using for 4 years, so we know its good stuff.

Mira Sport 9.8kw thermostatic - £149.

And check out the fittings prices on page 55 - if you can find a better deal on endfeed fittings, anywhere on the web or in a merchant, I will eat my hat*, live on the forum. Not cheap chinese imported junk either.

As always, next working day delivery to UK mainland is free for orders over £100 + VAT, otherwise a tenner delivery charge.

Just PM me or email me on ray dot stafford at williams dot uk dot com if you want to order.

Cheers

Ray

*this hat looks suspiciously like a mcvities choccy digestive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely random question, don't suppose you sell the stainless steel urinals, toilets and basins by any chance?

Completely random question, don't suppose you sell the stainless steel urinals, toilets and basins by any chance?

Not from stock Billy, but yes, we do quite a lot. That spec is usually either a prison, a barracks or a pub in sheffield.

Not from stock Billy, but yes, we do quite a lot. That spec is usually either a prison, a barracks or a pub in sheffield.

Or croppies place?
wait no ireland shipping.....

might have to grab some from you, trying my best to avoid doing a taxi office communal bathroom.

i think that ceramic will be useless with all the pi55ed people turning up ready to hurl in the taxi!

might have to grab some from you, trying my best to avoid doing a taxi office communal bathroom.

i think that ceramic will be useless with all the pi55ed people turning up ready to hurl in the taxi![/QUOTE]

Streamline by any chance?

i think that ceramic will be useless with all the pi55ed people turning up ready to hurl in the taxi!

Streamline by any chance?[/QUOTE]

New office for west malling taxis.

streamline?

I want to be paid!
With money and not good will or excuses!

i haven't heard good things about them when it comes to paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - New Year deals at Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock