Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sponsored thread - deals on chemicals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Unfortunately, the letter B can't be with us today, as he is needed at Westminster for a day of Blarney, ull**** and ollocks.

We are very pleased to welcome the letter C at the last minute, to introduce todays sponsored thread. C stands for Champage, Caviar, unnilingus and of course - CHEMICALS.

We have reductions on Sentinel X100, X200, X300, X400 and X800 which from now until Xmas are reduced to just £9.95 plus VAT per pot. "Blimey, thats cheap" I hear you say. Yes it is, and particularly for the potent-but-normally-expensive X800, probably the best of all the flushing chemicals.

Alternatively, and rapidly increasing in popularity are the [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-products/adey-mc1-twin-pack.html"]MC1 inhibitor[/DLMURL] and [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-products/adey-mc3-twin-pack.html"]MC3 cleaner[/DLMURL] from Adey, makers of Magnaclean. Both products are £12.95 plus VAT, which is about right for a branded chemical dose, but from now until Xmas, they are on offer as BUY-ONE-GET-ONE-FREE. This is an offer that has been available for short term promotions in various merchants, usually in conjunction with a breakfast morning, but we think we are the first to offer it in all branches, all the time, for the next 4 months. If you prefer to have [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-products/adey-mc1-mc3-twin-pack.html"]one of each[/DLMURL] - you can do that too!

So next time you are buying a boiler from us - don't forget the filter from yesterdays sponsored thread (thanks, letter F!) and the chemicals from today thread.

Hasta la vista, baby. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a order for ya ray including those Adey chems

Sorry Alex, I saw your PM late yesterday after driving 6 hours straight on a family emergency, and forgot to pass it on to the sales guys today. I have just emailed our sales manager and he will have some one on it first thing in the morning, because he is a lot more efficient than I am. :)

Thanks for the torpedo level Ray. I was due a new one as I can barely see the bubble on my old one :)

Sorry Alex, I saw your PM late yesterday after driving 6 hours straight on a family emergency, and forgot to pass it on to the sales guys today. I have just emailed our sales manager and he will have some one on it first thing in the morning, because he is a lot more efficient than I am. :)

Looking forward to trying out one of your crates will be used as a punishment box for my son when he misbehaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - deals on chemicals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
So, what have we got for you this weekend? Vaillant - £50 off Ecotec Pro combi 24 ErP and Ecotec Pro Combi 28 ErP Worcester - £50 off all WB...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi All You may have seen in the "registered gas engineer" magazine that we have a new offer on Glowworm Flexicom CX and Ultracom2 CXi combis...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi All Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday? Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Calflush powerflushing machine, 2 year warranty, promotional price £399 + VAT SAVE £50 if you order before midnight on Monday 6th Oct and pick one...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi all Todays sponsored thread is brought to you by the letter "F". F is for Fun, Fornication, and of course, as every good heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock