Discuss Sparky core drill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a core drill thread not long ago... I avoid Sparky like the plague after my last sparky core drill!

Me, I have one......absolute beast.
Not in the same league as the little sparky, although i dont think they are made by the same company.

Me, I have one......absolute beast.
Not in the same league as the little sparky, although i dont think they are made by the same company.

So worth the 240 notes then Phil?

only issue is big red tool box, they dont hold stock they come direct fm another source, so my 240v one arrived and was 110v, which ****ed me off as i then needed a transformer, which after a lot of hassle brt sent foc, but it was too small for the job, kept popping the breaker on the drill, so bought a nice big transformer, which i have to lug around now, drill is great big red tool box are a crap company to deal with, pay a few more notes to another supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sparky core drill? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
hi all need some advice on drilling a big hole :-) Need to fit a pipe for extractor in kitchen and the OD is 156mm. This is only a one time job...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock