Discuss Sky up again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one for kodi

They just held on , I am with them for another year .

This months payment is. £101 , is for everything , all channels, broadband and phone .
I rang up and moaned on Tue , got it down to £87
I rang up and moaned ( and said I was leaving ) on Wed, guy tweaked it lost a few channels we never watch and got it to £63.

They just held on , I am with them for another year .

This months payment is. £101 , is for everything , all channels, broadband and phone .
I rang up and moaned on Tue , got it down to £87
I rang up and moaned ( and said I was leaving ) on Wed, guy tweaked it lost a few channels we never watch and got it to £63.
I pay nothing. Pm me!

£30 odd per month fit just broadband. I don't use a land line so no line rental. I did have it half price for 6 months as well I think.

IPTV is worth it IMHO. Do what I did and take a month out. Try it

Hi, Do you know the name of your IPTV provider please

Thanks

£30 odd per month fit just broadband. I don't use a land line so no line rental. I did have it half price for 6 months as well I think.

IPTV is worth it IMHO. Do what I did and take a month out. Try it

Hi Tom

Just looked at the mbox facebook page and like it. Just waiting for my android box. Thanks for the useful info

Is most stuff with mbox HD? Im looking for football, movies and tv boxsets

Cheers

Mate

Hi Tom

Just looked at the mbox facebook page and like it. Just waiting for my android box. Thanks for the useful info

Cheers

Mate

I just checked this site but couldn't find prices. Any ideas of cost for above

Hi Tom

Cheers

Mate

Yes, most is in HD, I would say compared to friends the quality isn't as good as full sky sports HD for instance but still looks great on my 50"

I don't mind loading kodi with the latest build onto a firestick for anyone who wants it.

Only 35 quid for a firestick no ongoing costs. Access to every tv show and film made and sports and all music etc. Live TV and ppv events

No.
Latest software is jarvis 16:1
With the pulse build via ares wizard

c5147e632ca9766e12f8704a6c35168b.jpg

Can opt in or out of **** channels as well. I don't put it on unless asked

i got a firestick off ebay a month back.

very happy takes some getting used to moving around.

i got a firestick off ebay a month back.

very happy takes some getting used to moving around.
What build is on it jules?
The latest is only a month old and the issue with kodi is as soon as new software is released the developers optimise the add ons for the new software which means anyone running old software can get a bit buggy.

Let me know if yours starts to play up and I will sort it for you. I can talk you through it over the phone.

what season and ep of the black list is on?

You can't watch stuff before its been released/televised. But as soon as it has its on there

guess thats a no then :(

What build is on it jules?
The latest is only a month old and the issue with kodi is as soon as new software is released the developers optimise the add ons for the new software which means anyone running old software can get a bit buggy.

Let me know if yours starts to play up and I will sort it for you. I can talk you through it over the phone.
not sure will have a look when i get a minute.

I could write up a "how to" tutorial on how to do it. You would just need a firestick which cost 35 quid new from argos or tesco.

It's so easy. Honestly if I can do it anyone can do it. It takes no more than 20 mins to do.

Is it possible for me to start a thread where I can do a write up of instructions but posting is restricted so no one but me can post?
Reason being I will need to do it in a series of steps and if members keep posting questions before I'm finished the info will become clouded and more difficult to sift through for people who want to use the info

Too big and too many photos.
I've sorted it with croppie.

So as long as there is some interest I will do a thread detailing all the nice easy steps to follow to set up a fire stick with the latest all singing all dancing version of kodi. Just like mine in the above screenshots

im doing one tomorrow for my mate so i will take pics and do a bit of a write up.
do any of you guys who are interested already have a firestick? and if so do you already have a version of kodi on it or not?

i could do with knowing as it will affect the starting point of my 'how to' guide

all ears!
just dumped sky and signed up to virin big knacker or something, no tv.
pictures i can follow lol

got an old roku stick, is this good enough or do i need another-which one?

start the post and i will close it until your ready. kj

OK. You will need to follow my tutorial.
I used to have isengard. The problem is that when new software comes out the developers start optimising the add ons for that and then the old software struggles a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sky up again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock