Search the forum,

Discuss Sime format 100c overheat stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone fitted the overheat stat kit ?

What' the best way to make the electrode grommet bigger to get the cable through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sime format 100c overheat stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and then needs to be reset. It normally happens when the boiler has switched off and is no doubt due to the hot water rising to the top of the boiler, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037 which is now obsolete. It's a 2A 30mv 110 degree stat with a coil inserted into a pocket on the flow outlet. Will any other Ranco limit stat with similar...
Replies
Views
Anyone familiar with servicing SIME Format 30HE? I had to shut down a boiler today as it was using far too much gas and I was unable to identify the fault. The CO readings were totally fine but the gas rate was coming in at around 38kW. Has anyone come across this before or have any idea what...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Am trying to understand my mother's Apollo boiler. It has an intermittent fault. In the last couple of years, it has had a new thermocouple, a new "low" stat, and a new pump over-run switch. The RGI was not throwing parts at it, and the replacement of these has solved some problems: I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock