Discuss Siemens RWB2E slider switches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

[FONT=&quot]We've been having a few issues with the central heating control unit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last night I finally got round to reading the instruction manual but when I attempted to use the control unit (siemens RWB2E) the slider switches are completely stuck and will not move. We have been able to put the heating and water on manually using the override buttons but this is not an ideal setup.

Below is a picture of the control unit. As you'll see the heating switch is fully on but the hot water switch is off. Neither switch setting can be changed. Ideally, I would like to change both switches to the 'Twice' setting which will enable me to program the system using the timer.

Has anyone any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance :)

heating control.jpg[/FONT]

Drayton lifestyle twin channel

For ease ye could just go for same clock or a Siemens rwb 29. Same back plate but it's a seven day digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Siemens RWB2E slider switches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
My central heating was installed in 1978. Over the years only two boilers have been used; installed a Kinetico water softener in mid 80s. However...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I've previously been helped on here by kind people so I'm tackling my next challenge. We have a GSHP (installed by previous owners) that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking at installing a new central heating system with UHF on the ground floor and normal rads on the 1st Floor. The design was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock