Search the forum,

Discuss Siemens RWB2E slider switches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

[FONT=&quot]We've been having a few issues with the central heating control unit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last night I finally got round to reading the instruction manual but when I attempted to use the control unit (siemens RWB2E) the slider switches are completely stuck and will not move. We have been able to put the heating and water on manually using the override buttons but this is not an ideal setup.

Below is a picture of the control unit. As you'll see the heating switch is fully on but the hot water switch is off. Neither switch setting can be changed. Ideally, I would like to change both switches to the 'Twice' setting which will enable me to program the system using the timer.

Has anyone any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance :)

heating control.jpg[/FONT]

Drayton lifestyle twin channel

For ease ye could just go for same clock or a Siemens rwb 29. Same back plate but it's a seven day digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Siemens RWB2E slider switches in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock