Discuss Showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rf1986

Hi all.. im shortly going to be refurbing my bathroom.it currently does not have a shower. my hot water is fed from a communal boiler. and cold water of a tank in my flat. what do you suggest the best shower to fit is? and also if running the pipes from under the bath up to the shower on a block wall..whats the best way to do this? cheers in advance

is the hot water instantaneous and at a higher pressure or from a tank?

yeh the hot water is instantaneous and at reasonably good pressure.. cheers

do you pay for the hot water you use or not? if its free to you then naturally you would want to take advantage of that.
the issue you have is different water pressures.

i also have communal oil heating at a charge every year for oil.so i assume this would also cover the hot water. do you think a power shower would work ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock