Search the forum,

Discuss Showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rf1986

Hi all.. im shortly going to be refurbing my bathroom.it currently does not have a shower. my hot water is fed from a communal boiler. and cold water of a tank in my flat. what do you suggest the best shower to fit is? and also if running the pipes from under the bath up to the shower on a block wall..whats the best way to do this? cheers in advance

is the hot water instantaneous and at a higher pressure or from a tank?

yeh the hot water is instantaneous and at reasonably good pressure.. cheers

do you pay for the hot water you use or not? if its free to you then naturally you would want to take advantage of that.
the issue you have is different water pressures.

i also have communal oil heating at a charge every year for oil.so i assume this would also cover the hot water. do you think a power shower would work ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock