Discuss Shower tray sealing tapes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Got the panels and shower fitted up graded the extract fan replaced flexs and grilles , plumbing alterations to do today customer is now away for a few days so a bit easier
Shower tray to fit , then shower doors going in .
Can't carry on with the rest till the new year as committed elsewhere, this week was the only spare time I had between now and January busy busy. Kop
Hi kop, on the picture where the shower trap is sunk into the concrete have you used a glued 1-1/2 connector instead of the usual compression fittings they supply or did the trap come with a glued connection?

Hi kop, on the picture where the shower trap is sunk into the concrete have you used a glued 1-1/2 connector instead of the usual compression fittings they supply or did the trap come with a glued connection?
No mate I made it up out of fittings and glued it up it comes like this out the box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-184202.png
    Screenshot_20221013-184202.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Shower tray sealing tapes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to install a Mira flight shower tray 760 by 760. I would have like to have removed the existing floorboards and installed battens...
Replies
Views
The situation is as follows. I have a shower enclosure which is slightly too small for the new shower tray. In a way this works to my advantage. I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock