Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Pump will not switch itself off after use please help !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noel6072

Hello Folks, I recently got a 3 bar shower pump fitted in my bungalow, its a positive head 3 bar pump, I got it professionally installed and its placed under the water cylinder, its an open vented system with water tank in the attic. I was using it as a whole house pump, its a windmill brass bodied pump. The pump was working perfect with great pressure until I turned off the shower and noticed the pump was still running.

I immediately switched it off, can anyone help to what could cause it not to automatically switch off? it was working perfect until now. Also I notice when I am now running my hot tap there does not seem to be any hot water, and there should be ample supply. There is no leaks anywhere etc, I searched for that. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Get the guy back to take a look.

is it a whole house pump or a shower pump that you're using as one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Pump will not switch itself off after use please help !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock