Discuss shower mixer pump problems.... i think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaycshetland

Hi. I have a mixer shower with a pump on in the airing cupboard. The old pump packed in and we replaced it with a new one not identicle but close. Now we can't get the shower to mix to a nice temp. It's either nuclear or subzero no inbetween!! Can any one help?

More info needed, make and model of old and new pumps, also picture if you can upload?

i would think it is the mixer itself which is not working correctly. maybe the thermostatic cartridge has failed. as phil said more info needed and pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
cartridge in the shower,

If its a standard bar mixer just replace the whole unit, there as cheap as chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower mixer pump problems.... i think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock