• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 198
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post mine up later.but bad news is am sitting in the vets with my dog gutted

this is what i got WP_20141225_18_42_19_Pro.jpg

who sent what to who then? i know who sent me mine and who i sent to

Alex (gray0689) sent mine but who i sent mine to hasnt been on so wont say anything just yet

who sent what to who then? i know who sent me mine and who i sent to

I am still stood by the door, waiting for mine to be delivered? Seems as if no member remembered me? Even that supposedly nice Mr Stafford couldn't be bovered? OK, I know I have shoped with him only the once and spent only ÂŁ100, but it's Christmas, and the right thing to do is send pressies to those you know will have none, not to those who already have.
I'm gutted.

I am still stood by the door, waiting for mine to be delivered? Seems as if no member remembered me? Even that supposedly nice Mr Stafford couldn't be bovered? OK, I know I have shoped with him only the once and spent only ÂŁ100, but it's Christmas, and the right thing to do is send pressies to those you know will have none, not to those who already have.
I'm gutted.

might be sent with city link they have just gone through

Clueless who I sent. And clueless who sent to me tho. Royal mail had to open it

I sent to toxic ted and received from steve

I sent to toxic ted and received from steve

Kris my jockanese friend you are a legend...... love my gift and if you were closer i'd give you a kiss ( not a scotch one).......Bod on the other hand was the recipient of my gift.......its probably gone by now.........nearly sent him some monkey tea to educate him, but he would have liked it and said it was carp...lol

won't say who i sent to as they haven't been on yet. my ss was guy

Twas me. Already in the van in the glove box. I have a larger set in the garage that i never carried round. Very handy and will get used regularly.

Messed up the photo but its a dewalt bit holder with all the normal bits and a good selection of the security bits.

Cheers Steve.

My recipient hasnt been on.

I must congratulate master simonG on a well organised secret Santa, great idea and a good bit o fun for all, well done mate,

Kris my jockanese friend you are a legend...... love my gift and if you were closer i'd give you a kiss ( not a scotch one).......Bod on the other hand was the recipient of my gift.......its probably gone by now.........nearly sent him some monkey tea to educate him, but he would have liked it and said it was carp...lol

Glad you liked them Gary.

I only followed the good work done by Jules last year. It was his template i followed.

Well done to everybody who got involved.

Saving for next weekend fella many thanks

I only followed the good work done by Jules last year. It was his template i followed.

Well done to everybody who got involved.
Thanks simon,

i only did it because a lot of us work for ourselves so prob dont get the opportunity to do something like this and we aint a bad lot so i thought it would work.

luckily it did apart from one someone sending used wa*k mags last year haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully mine will arrive this week!
Better be worth waiting for. Especially as I got mugged off last year. ....

Beginners guide to plumbing.....pfffft

You know who you are mr stephenson[emoji89]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating, Wetroom...
Replies
Views
Back