Currently reading:
Show us your secret Santa pressies

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent to toxic ted and received from steve

Cheers Adam WP_20141225_007.jpg

I sent to toxic ted and received from steve

Kris my jockanese friend you are a legend...... love my gift and if you were closer i'd give you a kiss ( not a scotch one).......Bod on the other hand was the recipient of my gift.......its probably gone by now.........nearly sent him some monkey tea to educate him, but he would have liked it and said it was carp...lol

won't say who i sent to as they haven't been on yet. my ss was guy

Twas me. Already in the van in the glove box. I have a larger set in the garage that i never carried round. Very handy and will get used regularly.

Messed up the photo but its a dewalt bit holder with all the normal bits and a good selection of the security bits.

Cheers Steve.

My recipient hasnt been on.

I must congratulate master simonG on a well organised secret Santa, great idea and a good bit o fun for all, well done mate,

Kris my jockanese friend you are a legend...... love my gift and if you were closer i'd give you a kiss ( not a scotch one).......Bod on the other hand was the recipient of my gift.......its probably gone by now.........nearly sent him some monkey tea to educate him, but he would have liked it and said it was carp...lol

Glad you liked them Gary.

Saving for next weekend fella many thanks

I only followed the good work done by Jules last year. It was his template i followed.

Well done to everybody who got involved.
Thanks simon,

i only did it because a lot of us work for ourselves so prob dont get the opportunity to do something like this and we aint a bad lot so i thought it would work.

luckily it did apart from one someone sending used wa*k mags last year haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully mine will arrive this week!
Better be worth waiting for. Especially as I got mugged off last year. ....

Beginners guide to plumbing.....pfffft

You know who you are mr stephenson[emoji89]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back