Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 198
  • Views 2K

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres mine ,,,,,, Pint glass that u put in freezer to keep the pintys cold and a bottle opener,

lol i thought your gift was the 70's curtains.....

I've only just woke up and put the oven on for the slow roast pork shoulder I'm doing.

Lunch about 2ish today.....

I'll open mine in a minuet.

Thank you not so secret Kay jay

image.jpg

Already assembled some of the kids presents with it

I've only just woke up and put the oven on for the slow roast pork shoulder I'm doing.

Lunch about 2ish today.....

I'll open mine in a minuet.

Same here just woke up.
Just pulled the meat out.
These two helped me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419502078405.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419502078405.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 64
If it was you who sent it my mrs laughed so much she nearly peed herself. She couldn't work out the girlie glass until I explained its a fairy glass to go with my snowball. Git.

I shall hold my hands up, hope you enjoy it.

My secret santa sent me this.

20141225_112151.jpg

I love it! Thank you Richard.

If it was you who sent it my mrs laughed so much she nearly peed herself. She couldn't work out the girlie glass until I explained its a fairy glass to go with my snowball. Git.

I was hoping to get you I'd spotted a light up cocktail glass and shaker with your name all over it

I wonder if my Ss2014 will post a piccie up. I thought it a was funny gift

Well chuffed with my prezzies.....two pairs of Snap-on sox and Snap-on cutlery set. Goes really well with the rest of me Snappy stuff. Big thanks to my Santa....love it!
photo.jpg

I forgot mine in London so I can't post a pic cue. It was an emergency plumbing kit, good fun, thank you!

Using my secret Santa just now . Cheers Steve

Attachments

• 20141225_131236.jpg
    20141225_131236.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
Over the moon with my secret Santa gift its a ratchet pipe slice thanks very much no idea who it's from . I also got the hangover from hell .didnt get up till 12 looks like the dog house for me today lol

I will post mine up later.but bad news is am sitting in the vets with my dog gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24 hours. Its shows a pressure drop of 0.5 bar. The pipe line is fully exposed and I couldn't find any leak on them. What might be the problem. If somebody...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock