• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 198
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine today and it just opened itself!! Thank you very much very chuffed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 71
Here's mine. Oh and the senders names inside with receipt.

Attachments

• 20141224_184529.jpg
    20141224_184529.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 73
Forgot to say Cheers S*&^()(*

On a different note can I just take a moment to praise dpd I've had a lot of dealings with them and not one bad experience. The best carrier in the market in my opinion saved my bacon.

Mines still under the tree, resisting temptation till the morning.

Ill post a list of who got who after tomorrow.

I just checked the tracking no. and mine has received has received his . I wondered if hes opened it yet :santa3:

I would've left mine guys but it wasn't wrapped and looked like standard parcel which I've loads o stuff on order as I'm a sucker for ebay deals and when opened the box there was no wrapping just my goodies so early crimbo...

I would've left mine guys but it wasn't wrapped and looked like standard parcel which I've loads o stuff on order as I'm a sucker for ebay deals and when opened the box there was no wrapping just my goodies so early crimbo...
whatyou get kris

Heres mine ,,,,,, Pint glass that u put in freezer to keep the pintys cold and a bottle opener,

Attachments

• 2014-12-24 18.45.29.jpg
    2014-12-24 18.45.29.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 71
Thats an empty glass , it looks like beers in it already but thats the liquid that freezes lol

I've only just woke up and put the oven on for the slow roast pork shoulder I'm doing.

Lunch about 2ish today.....

I'll open mine in a minuet.

I've only just woke up and put the oven on for the slow roast pork shoulder I'm doing.

Lunch about 2ish today.....

I'll open mine in a minuet.

Same here just woke up.
Just pulled the meat out.
These two helped me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419502078405.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419502078405.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 64
If it was you who sent it my mrs laughed so much she nearly peed herself. She couldn't work out the girlie glass until I explained its a fairy glass to go with my snowball. Git.

I shall hold my hands up, hope you enjoy it.

My secret santa sent me this.

20141225_112151.jpg

I love it! Thank you Richard.

If it was you who sent it my mrs laughed so much she nearly peed herself. She couldn't work out the girlie glass until I explained its a fairy glass to go with my snowball. Git.

I was hoping to get you I'd spotted a light up cocktail glass and shaker with your name all over it

I wonder if my Ss2014 will post a piccie up. I thought it a was funny gift

Well chuffed with my prezzies.....two pairs of Snap-on sox and Snap-on cutlery set. Goes really well with the rest of me Snappy stuff. Big thanks to my Santa....love it!
photo.jpg

I forgot mine in London so I can't post a pic cue. It was an emergency plumbing kit, good fun, thank you!

Using my secret Santa just now . Cheers Steve

Attachments

• 20141225_131236.jpg
    20141225_131236.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
Over the moon with my secret Santa gift its a ratchet pipe slice thanks very much no idea who it's from . I also got the hangover from hell .didnt get up till 12 looks like the dog house for me today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating, Wetroom...
Replies
Views
Back